A Medical Expense That Really Hurts! What Could It Be?
A Medical Expense That Really Hurts!
• What could it be?
• •The average person spends over $1,000 or more per year on it!
• Most of us don’t have health insurance coverage for it!
• You need it more than ever when you are in your senior years.
• Most of us avoid thinking about it until it’s hit with right in the mouth.
• It’s the cost of your dental care!
• What About Dental Insurance? • Dental insurance is not profitable for insurance companies and this is why it provides so little coverages.
• Adverse selection -A common example of health insurance occurs when a person waits until he knows he is sick and in need of health care before applying for a health insurance policy. Most people wait years before buying dental insurance until they need dental work. People always use up the max of dental coverages.
• The way insurance works are based that a certain percentage of people will not use the coverages which will cause the insurance company to lose money.
Dental Savings Plan
A dental savings plan you pay an annual fee and get access to significantly reduced rates. And dental savings plans offer many benefits over traditional dental insurance. Things like no annual caps or limits and absolutely no paperwork.
Our plans cover more than 100,000 dentists nationwide. These quality providers have agreed to charge reduced fees on the dental services you need. So you’ll get the quality care you deserve at bigger savings than you ever imagined possible. Go to our website https://www.InsuredMeds.com to find your Dentist and enroll.
nsuredMeds.com is an independent Health, Medicare, Life, Final Expenses insurance specialist. We work for you not the insurance companies to get you the best prices and insurance protection. IMC